Every Australian work visa has its own requirements, and some are based on an immigration point system. Your employees may need different visas depending on their type of work and how long they’ll do it for your company. For the ENS visa, employees must show that they have the skills necessary for the job through a skills assessment. The job needs to be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations, and you must specifically nominate the employee.
- Completing a medical exam
- Meeting character requirements
- Demonstrating competent English
- Having three years of relevant work experience
- Being under 45 years of age
- Reading or having been explained the Life in Australia booklet
- Signing the Australian Values Statement