What is a Grenada Visa?
A Grenada visa is a stamp or endorsement placed by officials of Grenada on a passport that allows the bearer to visit Grenada. Visas are obtained from the Embassy or consulates of Grenada for your visit. “Visit” is further defined as the reason for entry, usually business, tourist or transitory. There are over 270 countries that offer visas and literally thousands of different types of visas available based upon country, type of visit, and length of visit.
Documents required for Grenada Visa:
- Must have Documents for Grenada Visa :expand_more
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- Confirmed return or onward flight tickets
- 2 Visa Application forms: completed and signed
- Accommodation proof (hotel reservation or invitation letter if visiting someone in Grenada)
- 2 Scanned recent colour photograph.
- Invitation letter from host company (for business visa)
- Sufficient financial funds to support your trip
- Visa fee payment in cash
- Birth Certificate for children
- Invitation letter from the host company (For Business Visa)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate