UK STUDENT VISA
Why Student Visa in Canada?
Canada is a study in contrasts. The varied landscape includes the vast, rocky and mineral-rich Canadian Shield, which separates the fertile farmland in the south and the grassy lowlands of the north.
Study in Canada with Best University
Canada continues to attract a steady volume of students from Surat, India. While getting admission to Top Universities in Canada continues to require excellent academic scores, the permission to study is validated by means of a Study Permit.
If you wish to take academic, professional or vocational training at a university, college or any other educational institution in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada. This study permit is issued to students when they arrive in Canada.
However, to get there, a student must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa which is provided by the Canadian High Commission and facilitated by the Student Visa Consultant in Surat, Discovery immigration and Visa Surat. Moreover, candidates should also know the reasons why their Canada Visa gets rejected?
Ranked amongst the highest ten countries since 2004 within the Quality of Life Index by the international organization, Canada is understood for its wonderful education establishments, the multiplicity of high-quality teaching programs in varied streams associate decreed an innovative economy that welcomes international students with open arms.
Many students want to visit abroad for their higher education. If you are one of the aspirants who intend to go abroad for higher education, you need to have a student visa.
Student visas are issued by the governments of foreign countries only when you get admission in that country’s educational institution.
Moreover, the course and the educational institution in which you have got admission must be recognized by the government of the foreign country where you intend to study. Then the concerned government will provide a special endorsement, added to your passport.
But the majority of candidates do not have the basic knowledge of procedure and rules and many do some careless mistake results in disapproval/ Rejection of their application
Thus, guidance from a trusted visa consultant is very important for each immigrant.
There are many visa consultants available to assist candidates who want to study in a foreign country. But in most of the cases, not many of them are genuine, trusted and experienced so visit all-time trusted Surat’s No 1 Canada Student Visa Consultant in Surat – Discovery Immigration & Visa
The Canadian Government offers an opportunity to all Indian students to study in the country but as a prerequisite, you’ll have to obtain a Study Permission and a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
What is a study permit or Study permission?
This is not a visa, it’s a permit or a document issued by the Citizen and Immigration (CIC) which allows you to study in Canada. If you hold a study permit, you must remain enrolled and make reasonable and timely progress towards completing your course.
Along with your study permit, you will also need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for your entry in Canada. Please note that a study permit is a document that allows you to study in Canada while a TRV is a visa that allows you to enter in Canada. Your counsellor will help you access the latest information and connect you with authorised migration experts.
Documents required for your study permit
To apply for your study permit, you will need:
- An acceptance letter from your education institution, and
- A valid passport or travel document
You must also:
- Prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- tuition fees
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada (you may have to provide a police certificate)
- Be in good health (you may need to complete a medical exam)
You will also be required to appear for a personal interview at the Canadian embassy or consulate.
To prove you can financially support yourself and any accompanying family members, you may be asked to provide:
- Documentation of a Canadian bank account in your name, if money has been transferred to Canada
- Documentation of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- Bank statements
- A bank draft in convertible currency
- Proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- A letter for the person or institution providing your funding
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program